Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy November

Hope everyone had a great Halloween, filled with good treats and maybe an opportunity to watch Young Frankenstein (which may not look like it, but is an awesome oldie but goodie Halloween movie, and HEY it's PG)! Kenny and I were able to go to our awesome neighbors' house for a murder mystery the week before, dressed as Zorro and.. well.. a girl in a Mexican dress, but it was a blast! Then the night before Halloween we got to carve pumpkins with Niki and Kevin (so if Niki posts pictures of it I'll paste them to this blog, sorry no pictures with my camera, mines an antique, but I'm getting a new one soon so hopefully pictures will get better!). On Halloween day/night we helped Kenny's sister and brother-in-law, Heidi & Ben move into their beautiful new home!

My dad is still in Iran for another two weeks, and that's been kind of hard not being able to see him for 2 months. But in case he takes my word for it and ever looks at this blog I thought I'd tell him that we love him so so much and hope he's having such a good time with all of our family over there, but get home safe and soon! Well other than the holidays coming up, my dad coming home, and the end of the semester being in a month there's nothing way exciting going on.. So I'll just sit here and reminisce of the good days of summer that are long gone. But we had such a fun summer in Logan this year, with b.b.q's, family get togethers, canning (Thanks Grandma Balwin for teaching me how can the pickles, Laura for the tomatoe juice, and mom for the peaches) and growing our own garden!



Thanks for being a good sports babe

2 comments:

  1. You're ALIVE!!! I'm so glad! We sure do miss you guys! Keep the blog posts coming! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I was blog surfing (yeah...trying to avoid that homework!!) and found yours off of one of my friend's little sisters. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete