Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Days~


So happy to finally be able to spread the happy, happy news of our little family! Hope you all are having happy days too!

16 comments:

  1. Yay Jam! That's awesome! Congrats! He/She will be darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am soooo happy for you guys!!!!
    And so sad that I haven't even seen you up here!

    Please come visit :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaayyyyy!!! This makes my heart so happy. I can't wait for there to be a baby Jam in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jam! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! So happy for you. The babe will be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jam you little sneak! Nobody even knew in class! Congratulations I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coach means Jamilin, I was logged in under a different google account. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAHOOOOOOO!!!! I am so so happy for you guys!!! P.s. i have called you and you have not called back... i want to hear stories of you and your little peanut!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I'm so excited for you! We are having our little guy in September so you won't be too far behind us. How fun. It's so much fun experiencing all the different stages of pregnancy. And even the sick part gets better and will be totally worth it later on. :) Congrats again! That is going to be one lucky kid to have you as a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so HAPPY for you two..Babies are the best!! Good luck with the pregnancy i loved being prego:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea!!!! That is so exciting. Congrats. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jam!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys! :) You will be the best mom ever I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jam I am so happy for you and Kenny! You will be amazing parents! I miss you! We need to get together and do something! E-mail me at Chipee813@aol.com and send me your phone number and address. I will send you mine back if you want :) I'm so happy for you again! Happy Soon to Be Momma's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting... you will be such cute parents! Good luck with everything. If you need pictures, give me a buzz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! Congrats to you guys! You will definitely make a beautiful child. I am due at the end of october so our little babies can be pals!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. Let me know if you ever need anything.

    ReplyDelete