Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Wind Beneath My Wings*

No this is not a post about some inspirational Bette Midler song. No my friends, this past month marks a landmark in my little life. Because this past week I took the big step of letting my Grammy snip off my ridicously long bangs, and yes the WINGS of long strands of hair that hung below the rest. My Grammy has just started doing hair at Split Endz Salon, and so I need to do a shout out because she was fantastic. I didn't cry or get scared, I'm pretty sure it was the lucky space man/teddy bear cape I got to wear. Thanks Grammy!
My very first haircut and mom didn't even try to save the hairs and tape them to a scrapbook !

Since its the day of 'shout outs' I would also like to thank sweet Lou in my ward, she's the smartest old lady in the ward, and she decided to make me my very own Lou-original bib. As you can see this bib is no ordinarry baby protector-bring on the peaches!
My Uncle Chris also got his call to New Zealand (which my mom guessed out of everyone else) and this month he went to the temple. He's going to be an awesome missionary so watch out New Zealand
Last, but definitely not least I want to give a 'shout out' to my Uncle Jalal and Aunt Paula for loving me to pieces, even when your mustache (Uncle Jalal :)) scares me a little and I cry. I'm so excited for you two to be grandparents real soon!
Happy September-Love Naleah

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! I love that last picture of her and her smile, she is getting so big and more beautiful each time I see pics of her! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete