Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Doctor D.**

Since I'm going to be ONE now its that time of life where I will be going to get my 12 mo. shots and check-up so I want to be prepared...
....Here's my list of concerns Doctor D.:

Please first tell me why these luscious locks that I've had since I was born, start out so promising at the beginning of the day and then in times I need it to most it gives me this? Is there any hope, will my crazy hair situation ever change?







Okay this concern I really didn't want you to know about, but let's just say I have a problem with loving to eat, and now that I can eat more than just fruits and vegetables I've branched out a little you could say...

On a scale from 1-10 how bad are rocks for babies? Would it help if I knew it came from a clean flower garden?
And what about activities for babies, are there any, shall we say 'hobbies', I shouldn't develop before I can actually stand up? Because you see these mangy things, my Grandpa Mac calls 'glue factory' prospects, they are so much fun!
Well let me know what you think these are very important matters- Thanks Naleah

3 comments:

  1. What a fast year, right?? Your family looks so cute and happy!! Congrats on numero uno for the babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I love the picture with the grass in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete