Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just Moms

This video is for all of those 'Just Moms' out there who need a little reminding about how important their role really is to the little people in their lives- like me! Thanks Ashley Leishman for doing such a good job highlighting the great work moms really do!


3 comments:

  1. This is so cool Jam! I bet you're the greatest mom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute video! You are such a cute mom! I totally agree with you guys about most of this. I absolutely think that some days it would be so much easier going to work rather than staying home and taking care of my kiddos. But kids are definitely worth all of the sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great video...made me smile! You look so beautiful Jam as always! It was good to see you in that video! Looks like you are doing well and what a cute little baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete