Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Terribly Two!

 Guess who had a birthday!!Yup me! It's official, I can now say that I'm two even though my fingers are still saying that I'm one. It was a fun day filled with my favorite things like grandparents, cupcakes, balloons, presents, and lots of people wishing me 'Happy Birthday!'
My grammy decided I was old enough now to have my own build a bear so we went to the store and made 'fishy bear'




 This cute girl came too even though she isn't two enough to get a fishy bear yet :)
 Look who gets to finally touch the computer--- ha mom!



 Say hello to my little friend, this duck (my mom calls it a goose, but she's wrong a lot) is my friend that is always waiting for me at my neighbors house. I walk up their big driveway to see him often.
 Me and all the buddies at the farm!


 Party in mom's bed
 We got snow a couple weeks ago and even though it knocked down our big tree out front, Hannah and I got to go sledding. 
DIY SHOUT OUT--- SOMEONE MAY NEED TO PUT THIS ON GOOD THINGS UTAH, MY MOM DIY-ED OUR SLED AND ITS THE SAFEST AND MIGHT I SAY CHEAPEST SLED FOR LITTLE GIRLS LIKE US. SEE HOW WE CAN LAY DOWN, SIT UP, WHATEVER AND NEVER FALL OUT?! GENIUS HUH?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It was so good to see you and Marz! You two are the most amazing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We invented that sled in college! Haha I love it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete