Happy 1st Day of Spring!
With Spring being here already, I figured it was about time to recap how fun winter was this year, it went so fast for us, but I'm glad the good weather is ahead!
 |
| Last weekend mom and dad headed to Moab with the older kids and grown ups of the family for some jeeping, some hiking, and SUN! |
 |
| We spent some much needed time at the museum |
 |
| Spent some much needed time with Grammy |
 |
| I decided that I was going to force spring to come by 'laying out' a little early |
 |
| But only in my 'Sunday best' |
 |
| Watch movies with Baba |
 |
| I know what you're thinking, 'A naked baby in winter?' Some kids' parents! But we took some time as a family to travel to California. Discovered the largest swimming pool in the world (ocean). And just so DCFS doesn't get contacted it was my choice/ stubborness that lead to being naked while everyone else is dressed. I let this wave of water take me down and since I was soaked I figured being naked was better. |
 |
| Played in the snow with the buddies. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting us play on your toys. |
 |
| So since I haven't blogged about Christmas yet, I figured I should share this funny story. So my mom thought she'd be all creative and build me a nice fort with ONE COUCH AND ONE BLANKET, I know pathetic huh? I guess she doesn't like cleaning up multiple messes. Well when my dad discovered I was hiding under ONE dumb blanket and I was calling it a fort, he decided to help mom out. And this is the amazing fort we had up for A WEEK before Christmas. |
 |
| Had some time to take a Christmas nap with Baba |
 |
| And in case anyone is wondering, SANTA CAME! He brought me this awesome kitchen that my dad helped him to make. |
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete