Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HE STILL LOVES ME


It's true! After celebrating being married for a WHOLE year, Kenny still says he loves me!
We were married May 9, 2008 and it's been such a great year for both of us! Kenny is HANDS DOWN my best friend! I doubt you'll ever find a more patient, kind, and gentlemen like guy in the wide, wide world! We've been on some crazy adventures, but at the end of the day there is no one I'd rather wake up next to! I love you Kenny, thanks for being my #1 fan!
For our 1 year Honeymoon (Anniversary) we wished our Mother's a Happy Mother's Day and headed out for the weekend to Yellowstone! We stayed in West Yellowstone and it was such a blast; jumping out of the car everytime we saw a different critter, staying in a nice condo, taking pictures for total strangers, and enjoying some time just us! Here are some pictures of our fun weekend!








9 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the one year mark! It goes by really fast, we're coming up on three! I love yellowstone.. what a fun way to celebrate your anniversary! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O that looks so so so fun! Congrats you two! I can't believe he still loves ya jam... you've still got him fooled ;) just kidding love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Love that you have been married now for OVER A year!! I heart you Jam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamila!!! It is me Heidi Bodily!! I am so glad I found your blog!! I was just browsing peoples and I found yours!! Woo Hoo!! hey send me your email address and I will add you to mine!! Can't wait to chat with you!! Oh my email is bodilyfam@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jam, I found you! Congrats on a whole year! Marriage is pretty much the best thing ever, huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for fun trips with husbands!! I love that I recognize the sweater you're wearing..it makes me feel like we really are still friends! :) You guys look so happy and I'm happy for you! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jam.. how are you? I came across your blog and had to tell you hello! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Also happy anniversary!! You guys look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jam! I just found your blog & I am so excited I did!!! Your blog looks so cute! Congrats on the one year mark. My husband & I were just married on May 2nd so we've got a while until we hit our one year. Check out our blog at andrewandmckenzie.blogspot.com. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jam! :) yep it's true your still cute as ever. I haven't seen you in what feels like forever!! I just came across your blog... Glad to see everything is going good for you and Kenny. You guys are so cute and look so happy!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete