Yup! It's official! Today was Graduation Day! Holy Cow, my four years here at Utah State have flown by! It's been such an amazing ride; I've been blessed to have a scholarship, to work as an ambassador, to do a semester in New York, to learn a greater love for for all of the neat people you can meet in your life, and now to finally graduate! Well here's my chance to tell all of my family and friends 'Thank-you' for all of the love and support throughout my college experience! Here's some pictures from the day...





Congrats Jam!!
ReplyDeletehaha i like carly in the background of that one picture.
ReplyDeletethree cheers for being done!
I just heart you Jam!! Congrats
ReplyDeleteCrazy isn't it?!? But WOOT WOOT for no more homework...at least until August for you smart missy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats jam thats awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have a blog. I love that you graduated and I got to see you for a second. I love that your hair is short and SO darling. But I do not love that we didn't get to hang out!!! I'm so excited for you though and think you should celebrate graduation with a trip to Oregon!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jam!!! I'm so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Jam i am so happy for you!!! Also the red lipstick looks stunning on you, pretty girl!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jam! Wow I haven't seen you forever but it looks like your doing great! We should do lunch sometime :)
ReplyDeleteJam! How come I did not know that you had a blog?? I thought you had dropped off the planet and now that I know you have not I can keep up with you! Yay!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Graduating! That is so exciting!
Hey Jam!
ReplyDeleteIt's me Amy! Hope you dont mind me commenting on your blog! :) Congrats on graduating! That is such an awesome accomplishment! Glad your doing good!
Amy
Hey Jam, Congrats on the graduation!
ReplyDeleteHey! Found your blog! Very cute!! Congrats again on graduating! I will miss you! Good luck at work and keep in touch!
ReplyDelete