Monday, November 15, 2010

Say Hello*

Say hello to our family's newest addition!
Naleah Ann McFarland
was born 10/11/10 (yes one day later than the famous 10/10/10). She's been so fun and we really feel so blessed to have her in our family! For her 1 month birthday we did a photoshoot so here she is!
Thank-you to all of our family and friends for all of the help and support since Naleah was born- we love you!

13 comments:

  1. she is so pretty! congratulations Jam and Kenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jam! She is so beautiful :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a little dolly!!! Congrats, she is gorgeous! hOpe you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is such a little cutie. I'm sure you are just the best mommy ever. So fun to see a picture. She really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jam and Kenny its Natalie (Dalton) Green! I think your new little angel is Adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamila- Can i please come meet her??

    Congratulations you guys! I really hope to run into the 3 of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! She is such a doll!! So cute! And I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful girl and such a beautiful name. Really, she is just perfection. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is precious! Congrats and hope that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is beautiful. I hope all is going well for you guys. Having a new baby in the home is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jam, She is adoreable! Congrats on the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness what a beautiful baby!!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete