This month has been such a fun and busy one! Naleah was blessed, has learned how to smile and loves to pretend to stand up! We've been able to see Santa at our McFarland Family party, have our whole family show off their wonderful talents at the Baldwin Family party, conduct our own McFarland Family Christmas choir as we rode down to Salt Lake on the FrontRunner to see the lights (this is a joke, as I dare say that my sister-in-law saw some of the other train travelers plugging their ears, but who doesn't love the "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells..." version every once in awhile?), and we still have 4 more Christmas parties to go!
I hope everyone is turning their hearts to the true meaning of Christmas and enjoying this holiday season with the ones they love most!

oh i love her!! She looks like kenny here to me! Call me asap!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, Jam!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteJam your little Naleah is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck jam! I've been checking daily for an updated picture... :) I love this! She is so beautiful, those eyes!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty little girl! I can't wait to meet her. Love you guys and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete