Naleah's first Valentine's Day thanks to Grandma Eileen she was dressed for the occasion- for our special dinner we did fondue and it was quite the experiment!
We started off the new year with Grandpa Baldwin's 80th birthday party! Happy Birthday Grandpa you're such a great example to all who know you!
What a cute little girl you have, and I also love that HUGE family picture! Crazy to think that all of that happened all because of Ken and Leona! Hope youand your family are doing well!
Jam! How I have missed running into your cute face! Haven't seen you FOREVER! Your daughter is beautiful! Hope you and Kenny are doing GREAT!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You have got to start blogging more... seriously. It was so so so good to see you yesterday!
ReplyDeleteHey girl...Your daughter is beautiful! Looks like things are going good for you! Miss you Jam!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little girl you have, and I also love that HUGE family picture! Crazy to think that all of that happened all because of Ken and Leona! Hope youand your family are doing well!
ReplyDelete