This past weekend we celebrated the graduation of both my aunt and my mom---Congrats! After sitting through 4 hours of ceremonies, and climbing 134 stairs to leave the building I was worn out! But I'm way proud of both of them--- I dedicate this post to reminding the people behind the lovely graduation 'smocks', that for all the work that graduates do, these pieces of apparel sure don't accent them or make them look professional... and for my mom, who is real pregnant, let's just say she could've hidden our whole family under the 'smock' she was wearing! So work on that before I get to graduating or you're going to have to answer to ME!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did I miss the fact that you are pregnant?!? Well, congratulations! And congratulations on graduation! So impressive- way to go! And you look beautiful (like always) :)
ReplyDeleteso exciting. Congrats and so proud of you...plus jut think of the grown as a post pregnancy outfit >
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You are so cute!
ReplyDelete