Congrats! What gorgeous girls you have, and I've never seen someone look so gorgeous as you do in a hospital bed! I can see where your girls get it from ;) So excited for you and can't wait to meet Miss Hannah
Sometimes I forget to comment on people's blogs...but I had to comment on yours and tell you how happy I am for you and the two babes! SEriously any day you want to chat give me a holler
Congratulations! Both your girls are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What gorgeous girls you have, and I've never seen someone look so gorgeous as you do in a hospital bed! I can see where your girls get it from ;) So excited for you and can't wait to meet Miss Hannah
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jam!!! She is beautiful. I agree with the comment above!!! You look great!! Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jam!! She is darling, love all that hair!! You are so beautiful! How fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes I forget to comment on people's blogs...but I had to comment on yours and tell you how happy I am for you and the two babes! SEriously any day you want to chat give me a holler
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you had your baby and you did! I love her name. Congrats! Both your girls are precious!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! She's beautiful!
ReplyDelete